Malaysians require visa to visit China.
1. Original passport with at least 6 months of validity & at least 2 blank visa page
2. Photocopy of passport front page
3. Photocopy of all previous China visa and China stamp (if any)
4. 1 visa Form-V.2013
5. 2 recent 6 months color passport size photo (bare-head, full face, clear), white background (size: High: 48mm x Width: 33mm). Color of clothing and background must be different, as such, DO NOT wear a white shirt.
6. 1 Flight & Hotel confirmation for each applicant
Tourist Visa - Children below 18 years - Additional documentation
1. Photocopy of passport information page of their parents (both father and mother) or guardian’s. And for non-passport holders copy of their Malaysia Identification Card and Marriage Certificate
2. Photocopy of the applicant’s Birth Certificate
3. While completing visa application form for minor, applicant’s parents or guardians should sign accordance with parent’s passport on behalf of applicant.
Business Visa - Additional documentation
1. Original local company letter with company stamp
2. Invitation letter from China with company stamp
3. Multiple entry visa – only applicable for those with 2 previous business trips to China. (Evidence of travel and original & copy of passport, copy of all old China Visa & entry stamp to China visa require at time of submission) ( 1 Flight & Hotel confirmation for each applicant are optional or upon request for Malaysian Business application )
Both letter must indicate
i.Information of applicant-full name, passport no, gender & DOB
ii.Information on planned visit-purpose of visit, arrival and departure dates, place to be visited, relationship between the applicant and the inviting party and details of any financial support to be provided during the stay in China.
iii.Information of the inviting party (include name, telephone number, address, stamp, signature of the legal representative or individual)
1. Embassy may require the applicant to provide other documents or supplementary materials
2. Applicant that require interview will be notify after submission by travel agent or Chinese Embassy directly.
Notes : Visa approval are subject to Embassy discretion. Visa fee will be forfeited after submission
Passport retrieval after visa lodgements is strictly discouraged. Retrieval of passport/s after submission is subject to Embassy’s consent. In the event of group visa lodgements, applicant who wishes to retrieve passport earlier will be liable to be charge for the entire group’s passport. Please note that Embassy do not entertain individual visa lodgements by travel agent.
Visa Fees for Malaysian Passport Holders
|Tourist / Business - Normal||Single||4 working days||RM104.20|
|Tourist / Business - Express||Single||3 working days||RM241.30|
|Tourist / Business - Urgent||Single||2 working days||RM318.40|
|Tourist / Business - Normal||Double||4 working days||RM124.20|
|Tourist / Business - Express||Double||3 working days||RM261.30|
|Tourist / Business - Urgent||Double||2 working days||RM301.30|
|Tourist / Business - Normal||Multiple 6 months||4 working days||RM154.20|
|Tourist / Business - Express||Multiple 6 months||3 working days||RM291.30|
|Tourist / Business - Urgent||Multiple 6 months||2 working days||RM368.40|
|Tourist / Business - Normal||Multiple 1 or 2 years||4 working days||RM194.20|
|Tourist / Business - Express||Multiple 1 or 2 years||3 working days||RM331.30|
|Tourist / Business - Urgent||Multiple 1 or 2 years||2 working days||RM408.40|
Above fees exclude Holiday Tours handling fee of RM50 per passport and additional processing time of 2 working days for passport drop off and pick up at the visa processing centre.